Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller

Death and the Girl Next Door

Death and the Girl Next Door - Darynda Jones Lorelei was raised by her grandparents since her parents went missing. On the 10 year anniversary of their disappearance, things get interesting. Cameron a boy she has known since childhood, starts stalking her. And a new boy named Jared shows up which sparks the action! Until it fizzles that is…I wanted to enjoy this book more than I did, but for some reason I just couldn’t. It all felt a bit too cliche and overly done. I just didn’t care about the main character and the two boys fighting and bickering the whole time did nothing for me. I must mention the writing and pace was perfectly fine and was also one of the reason I finished the novel.There were a few things that were unique and thus the reason I wanted to see where it went, but then there were such big eye-roll moments where I just wanted the book to end. There was also information dumps and an ending that felt very rushed to me. But I can understand why people enjoyed this as much as they did, I just wish I wasn’t so disappointed as I was.