Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller

Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer Artemis Fowl is a very interesting character that takes you on a wild ride through myth and fantasy. It’s not often that you get to read about the “villain” in a book, and I must say it made for a nice change.The world is very well described and rich with detail. I just found myself not really connecting to it. It might have been a bit too fantastical for my taste. However the novel had some really funny moments/situations and I can understand why people love this series so much!Overall a entertaining read that fell a bit flat for me in places, although Artemis Fowl would make a fantastic animated film! I will read the next one in the series and see if this is something I am going to continue with.What I liked:* Villain point of view* The MythologyWhat I didn’t like:* Storyline is unbelievable* All the fairy characters seem like the same person--------------------------Also read in September 11 2009 -This was a very enjoyable tale. It would make a very good animated film. Mulch the Dwarf was very comical :) I did however struggle picture anything but animated characters tho, that put me a bit off :(