Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller

Unspoken (Lynburn Legacy Series #1)

Unspoken - Sarah Rees Brennan I absolutely LOVE Nancy Drew and I am proud to announce that I found a Nancy Drew in Kami! She is smart, hilarious (seriously I giggled the whole book through), determined and she sort of just does things to see what will happen. Love it!I found myself instantly intrigued and mesmerized by these fantastic characters. Jared and Ash are the hot boys from a mysterious family and you can’t wait to find out what their back story is! Angela is a bit like me, she can sleep anywhere, anytime lol – I could really identify with her. And then you get bubbly Holly that is in for anything as long as it is an adventure. A terrific host of characters!I love the cover, it is mysterious and doesn’t have the typical girl in the ballgown with some brooding man behind her. It is simple yet beautiful.Now as you can see I love this novel, well I love the first 90% of it, that is why I can only give it 4 stars. The ending felt rushed and it is as if the characters just upped and changed their personalities. I was lost and confused at the end, it was as if all these amazing characters just went off script. The sort-of cliffhanger only added to it :(I will most certainly read the next book and I hope the characters pull me back in!Some Quotes I want to share:“Is this true, Kami? Are you going out on a date?” Dad asked tragically. “Wearing that? Wouldn’t you fancy a shapeless cardigan instead? You rock a shapeless cardigan, honey.”“Jared told her he used to be an exotic dancer in San Francisco.” “My body is a gift from God,” Jared said gravely. “Except for my hips, which are clearly a gift from the devil.”