Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller

A Wrinkle in Time

A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle Well obviously I didn’t like this book if you look at my rating. Now let me tell you why:What was going on? Is it just me or was it very confusing? Jumping from one thing to another? I guess it’s supposed to be like that. That the author was trying something new or trying to be different. But it didn’t work for me.Meg was annoying and bratty, understandable though as she has to go rescue her father while traveling with her little brother that is a 40 year old in my opinion. And with Calvin the heartthrob… shoot me now.Ah yes then the three witches? Can I call them witches? Who knows I lost interest in them the moment they arrived.What was wrong with this book? It’s supposed to be a children’s book? Is this a joke? Did I miss it?I felt the author was forcing details and events into places where they shouldn’t be. I honestly can’t name one thing I liked about this book.It is easily the most overrated book I have every read. I wanted to gauge my eyes out by the end.