Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
Changeless - Gail Carriger What an amazing series! I just want to gush and gush to anyone that would listen. I loved this installment even more than the first, I’m not sure why, but it could be that the first set up all the characters and in this one you could just enjoy them.The secondary characters, such as Ivy and Madame Lefoux just add to this story in such a great way. Ivy just makes me giggle and Madame Lefoux is so mysterious – love them! Oh wait and then there is Floote – Floote is funny in such an unassuming way and I hope to see even more of him in the next few books!And how can I not mention Alexia? She is one of my favorite characters of all time. She doesn’t care what society thinks of her and she says whatever she feels like, without sugar coating it. Plainly said she is just awesome and I want to be her!I also just want to say: What an ending!It left me seething at someone and I grabbed the 3rd in the series right away to see what happens! And so far I’m loving the 3rd book even more, who could have known! (Review to follow soon)