Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
Insurgent (Divergent, #2) - Veronica Roth This novel picks up right where we left off. Really right where it ended, which I loved! I hate going over and over and hearing about all the characters and what they did and where they came from. Sure it can be handy, but most of the time it is very irritating.I feel that Tris comes into her own a bit more in this novel. She accepts who she is and what she must do. Sure she is confused and angry, but I felt that she had grown a lot. Four is just as handsome and chivalrous as ever. And we find out a bit more about Tris and Four’s family and their ultimate role in all that has happened and will happen.I found the world a treat to read about, and the writing was so fantastic that I could hardly put the book down! And although I loved Insurgent, I feel it lacked a bit of it’s predecessor’s magic. I can’t pin point it, but I feel that this one was slightly (and only slightly) missing something.Roth truly creates a vivid and cruel world for her characters. There was always action, heartbreak and new revelations. Definitely not a dull book and it will most certainly leave you wanting more!There is also a quote I found that really touched me, and I want to share it:“People, I have discovered, are layers and layers of secrets. You believe you know them, that you understand them, but their motives are always hidden from you, buried in their own hearts. You will never know them, but sometimes you decide to trust them.”I got the purple edition of Insurgent to match my pink edition of Divergent, but I think in time I will get the other editions as well.I can’t wait for the third in the series and I am sure it will blow me away, just as the previous two have done!