Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
The Ghost and the Goth - Stacey Kade Alona is vain and thinks she is the center of everything. So at first she was a bit like this:But when she dies she become feisty and likeable. Will is a loner and you really feel for him – imagine seeing and hearing ghosts all day and not being able to say something about it because people will think you are crazy! Doesn’t sound like much fun.The story is mostly set in school, where Will sees all the ghosts that cling to their families (like grandchildren), which I found very interesting, because I sometimes wonder if people that passed away are next to us and looking over us all the time.There was nothing I particularity disliked in the novel. I found it a nice quick read that made my bath time something to look forward to!The title is one thing that drew me to this story and in the book you find out that Will isn’t really goth, but it didn’t really matter. The other thing was the cover. I think it is absolutely gorgeous and it tells a story all by itself.The writing flowed seamlessly with just the right pace and I never found myself wishing it was over or found myself being bored.I must mention than Will has a friend Joonie. At times I wondered if he really cared about her – to me it seemed that he hardly talked to her, and when he did they were interrupted. I hope to see more of Joonie in the next books, particularity because she reminds me of Janis Ian.So overall definitely a book I would recommend if you are looking for a nice YA with a splash of romance.This got a 7/10 from me.