Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
The Titan's Curse - Rick Riordan I was pleasantly surprised by this novel as I enjoyed it more than I thought I would! Percy Jackson is on yet another quest, but this time things are a little more serious. The fate of Olympus and their lives are at stake.What I like about Mr Riordan’s writing is that you are never bored and a funny comment is right around the corner! The mythology is fascinating and I enjoy how you are told all the Greek stories and then you get to see how they are incorporate into the adventure. Not only are the hero’s and gods/goddesses of all the Greek myths mentioned, they are given personalities that you can either relate to or love to hate.And even though this is a Middle Grade fiction the mysteries keep you guessing! I also love how this book felt a bit more “mature”. Percy and his friends are getting older and the book seems to follow suite. The addition of a few new characters also spice things up.I cannot wait to pick up the next in the series! And I am sure I will be just as entertained as I was in this book.What I liked:* Funny* Non stop actionThis got a 7/10 from me.