Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
The River Witch - Kimberly Brock 7/10I didn’t know what to expect when I requested this novel and I was very surprised at what I found. A southern contemporary with a heart felt story that will stay with me for a long time.In this thought provoking story you will meet interesting and real down to earth people. You will also feel a sense of profound history, family and community. And most importantly it is unique with a beautiful setting that you can’t help get lost in!At times it was as if the author was keeping secrets from me by not revealing some aspects of the novel and although frustrating, it did make for a different type of read.I must also mention that this novel is beautifully written in a style that makes you feel the environment. I wished I could really experience the sounds of the river with the characters. It also left me with a craving for pumpkin pie!What I liked:* There are lots of mentions of Alligators and even Alligator encounters. I am absolutely fascinated by all Crocodilians.What I didn’t like:* I sometimes felt like I missed a detail somewhere that I should have known, and when I went back to find it, I couldn’t.