Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
The Whisperer - Donato Carrisi I have been thinking about how to start this review, but words seem to be failing me. So I will start with a few words that sum this up for me: Riveting, Enthralling and Incredible. Yes it was that good!I was hooked from the get go and I found myself thinking about this book everywhere I went, I even kept telling a few friends of mine that this book was fantastic. I think they are tired of hearing it now, but it can never hurt to tell them one more time, right?Carrisi keeps you guessing and keeps you on your toes because you never know what is around the next twist and turn! And I couldn’t wait to find out! The crime scenes were so detailed and the hunt for “Albert” (as he was dubbed by the investigators) got so convoluted that I could hardly put the book down.If you love mystery and a good plot line then this is the book for you! However if you don’t like crime and a dark storyline then best steer clear, unless you need a change from your normal reading.All in all it is an unnerving but yet realistic debut novel and I cannot wait to see what the author comes up with next!Spoilers:There are so many twists and turns to discuss! Keep an eye out for Lauren and Lu review The Whisperer, where we will discuss all of this.