Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
Touch of Power - Maria V. Snyder Rating 8/10This is the first novel by Maria V. Snyder that I have read, and let me tell you, it won't be the last!One of my favourite things about this novel was the Peace and Death Lilies! They are these huge flowers that look the same, but if you come close to a Death Lily it will "eat" you. I found the story surrounding them fascinating!The world that was created is amazing and truly epic. And the characters that fill this world will climb right into your heart and stay there. There is also some romance thrown in, but on a small scale and it only adds to the tale.This novel has a strong heroine called Avry and a truly evil Villain that will intrigue you so much that you are not sure if you actually like him or hate him! The story flows and keeps you engaged.So if you like Fantasy with magic, monsters and tons of adventure then you have found the book for you!My one gripe about this novel was the travel. A lot of things happen on the journey through this world, but the forever walking makes me anxious.I look forward to reading the next one in the series.I want to thank NetGalley and Harlequin for the copy.