Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky My Rating:9/10My Take: This was a truly great book! I looks at the life of Charlie, a wallflower. He observes everything but rarely participates. It is an extremely funny (I was laughing a lot and my boyfriend kept on looking at me to see what I was laughing at) book but also made me truly sad at times. I fell in love with the characters and will always treasure this book! Charlie is deep and honest and the way he sees things are truly beautiful! Might just be one of the best books I have read, and I'm sure Charlie will be with me forever. READ IT!My QuestionsDid you love it as much as I did?If not why?Favourite Quote:"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.""I think that if I ever have kids, and they are upset, I won't tell them that people are starving in China or anything like that because it wouldn't change the fact that they were upset. And even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn't really change the fact that you have what you have."