Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer My Rating:8/10My Take (Spoilers): Fist off, I love the series and this book is not a exception! I have read it many times and each time I was satisfied.I do have one complaint though, Meyer likes to play Alice with her Chapter Titles! At least I never read Chapter names but when someone pointed it out, I could not look away! It does spoil some things if you haven't read it yet.I wanted a happy ending and that is what I got. I fully understand that it could and maybe should not have ended on such a happy note. But it made my heart all warm and fuzzy and that's all that counts. Not how "well" Meyer writes, or how much "sense" it makes.My Questions:I would want to know what happens to the wolves after all of this. Does Leah finally find someone who will love her?I know a lot of people did not like this book. Why though? We wish for the best, we all want it to work out, and then it does. Then nobody is happy... Its beyond me.But I guess you either loved it or hated it. Same with he series.Favourite Quote:"It seemed hideously ironic that the puzzle pieces would fit together just in time for all of them to be destroyed"