Lu

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
Jane Austen
The Double Jinx Mystery
Carolyn Keene
Smallville: Guardian part 3 (Season 11 #3)
Bryan Q. Miller
Azuri Fae (Caledonia Fae, #2) - India Drummond Rating 9/10This series right here is the reason I accept Author request books. Every now and then you find a gem like this!Ms. Drummond does not disappoint. The world of Eilidh and Munro is explored even more and you get to see the Fae side of life. It is fascinating! While creating a world of mystery and romance with epic fantastical proportions Ms. Drummond does not loose sight of her characters. She has a way of giving uniqueness to each character and making their decisions and actions seem natural.Once again I stress the importance of uniqueness in novels and the ability to take me by surprise! Check and check. Eilidh has quite a few paths to choose from in this novel and you will be on the edge of your seat! The Fae way of seeing things, their traditions and even their royal intrigue does not disappoint and will leave you begging for more! Read this series if you want something different and even more so if you don't like Faeries/Fae! I never have and Ms. Drummond has made me a convert.